Five Minutes (Lorrie Morgan song)
|Single by Lorrie Morgan|
|from the album Leave the Light On|
|B-side||"I'll Take the Memories"|
|Writer(s)||Beth Nielsen Chapman|
|Lorrie Morgan singles chronology|
"Five Minutes" is the title of a country music song written by Beth Nielsen Chapman. In 1989, it was recorded by Lorrie Morgan on her debut album Leave the Light On, from which it was released in as the album's single. The song became her first number one hit on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart in April 1990.
"Five Minutes" is a mid-tempo centralizing on the end of a failing relationship. The female narrator tells her lover that he has "five minutes" to repair the relationship.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||9|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||14|
"Hard Rock Bottom of Your Heart" by Randy Travis
|Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks number-one single
April 14, 1990
"Love on Arrival" by Dan Seals
- Whitburn, Joel (2008). Hot Country Songs 1944 to 2008. Record Research, Inc. pp. 286–287. ISBN 0-89820-177-2.
- Owens, Thom. "Leave the Light On". Allmusic. Retrieved 2009-04-19.
- "Pam Tillis Collection". Allmusic. Retrieved 2009-05-12.
- "RPM Country Tracks. RPM. April 28, 1990. Retrieved August 23, 2013.
- "Lorrie Morgan Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Lorrie Morgan.
- "Best of 1990: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1990. Retrieved August 23, 2013.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|