From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fix in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fix may refer to:
- Fix (film), a feature film by Tao Ruspoli
- "Fix", a single from R&B group Blackstreet's 1996 album Another Level
- "Fix", a song by the industrial metal band Static-X
- Paul Fix, American actor
- Financial Information eXchange also known as "FIX" or "FIX Protocol", a communications and messaging protocol widely deployed in conducting securities transactions produced by FIX Protocol Ltd.
- Match fixing, to illegally predetermine the outcome of a sporting event
- Price fixing, an agreement between business competitors to sell the same product or service at the same price
Science and medicine
- "Fix", an addictive drug, hence "fixing", taking addictive drugs (from the 1960s)
- Factor IX, a coagulation factor
- Fixation (histology), a technique to preserve biological tissue via chemical processes
- The process of making a molecule biologically active, as in Nitrogen fixation
- Federal Internet Exchange (FIX)
- To fix, another word for maintenance, repair, and operations
- Fix (beer), a Greek beer
- Fix (position), a position determined by navigation
- Fixed point combinator in mathematics
- Fixer (journalism)
- Spaying and neutering to sterilize an animal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.