|Slogan||Sell your Home. Keep the Commission.|
|Type of site||real estate services, FSBO|
|Alexa rank||759,523 (April 2014[update])|
Fizber.com // is a Ladera Ranch, California-based real estate website intending to help consumers buy and sell properties using the latest technology. The word "fizber" comes from the agglutination from the pronunciation of FSBO, the acronym for the term "For Sale By Owner".
Fizber is a free real estate listing service for homeowners who are looking for a for-sale-by-owner (FSBO) method that maximizes online exposure to find buyers quickly and sell their property – as well as save money. Fizber offers home sellers a way to access broadest online exposure for real estate listings. Fizber posts directly to real estate websites Zillow®, Trulia ™,Yahoo! Real Estate, and hundreds of other real estate-related sites that show listings.
Fizber.com targets the American real estate market, its business model of promoting private real estate sales includes traditional flat fee MLS submission to home sellers and buyers and also some elements of web 2.0 services, involving sellers’ blogs, Web cams, 3-D floor plans, city profiles and video tours available on YouTube.
The company says it has over 2 million (listings) of homes for sale across the U.S. The website has over 741,000 visitors per month  and places its listings in FSBO and social network websites.
Fizber.com automatically posts sellers' submitted property to other by-owner sites and about 70 social media sites. The website provides information about homes for sale, homes recently sold, foreclosure properties and rental properties. The site provides Google Maps and Microsoft Virtual Earth integration and customized real estate widgets for users' blogs or Web sites.
Web visitors can list their home for free, search for homes, buy yard signs, receive a home appraisal, upload an audio narration; watch video tours of homes for sale; read articles on mortgages and budgeting; read city information, including climate, schools, neighborhoods, trends and job scores; search for U.S. foreclosure properties, or start a blog.
In 2008 Fizber.com signed an agreement with Foreclosure.com for the purpose of providing information on U.S. foreclosure properties. This partnership allows visitors of Fizber.com to gain access to 600,000 foreclosure property listings. In 2012 Fizber.com signed an agreement with RealtyTrac for the purpose of providing information on U.S. foreclosure properties.
- "Fizber.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- "Top 50 Web 2.0 Real Estate Sites", International Listings, March 4, 2008 Retrieved June 15, 2008
- "Flagler on Flagler". Helen Hill (The SunPost (Miami)). June 2008. Archived from the original on 2008-04-22. Retrieved 2008-07-08.
- "Fizber expands with city profiles" - company press release - Retrieved May 8, 2008
- Fizber.com — Website Traffic Statistics from Quantcast - Retrieved October 17, 2008
- Jennifer L. DeLeo, "The Best Real Estate Web Sites", PC Magazine, May 23, 2008 Retrieved June 15, 2008
- TRUSTe Privacy Program: member list from TRUSTe - Retrieved May 8, 2008
- "Fizber adds foreclosures", Inman News, June 24, 2008 Retrieved June 25, 2008