From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fizzle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fizzle may refer to:
- Fizzle (nuclear test), a nuclear weapons term
- Luke's Fireworks Fizzle, a 1916 short comedy film
- Fizzle Promotions, a Music promoters
- Battle of Fort Fizzle, an American Civil War
- Fizzle Like A Flood, a moniker Doug Kabourek
- Fizzles, a short stories by Samuel Beckett
- Fizzle (Transformers), a fictional character, member of the Sparkabots
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.