From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flagstaff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A flagstaff is a staff for displaying a flag; see Flag#Flagpoles.
Flagstaff may also refer to:
- United States
- Flagstaff, Arizona, a city, home of the historic Lowell Observatory and Northern Arizona University
- Flagstaff Mountain, Boulder, Colorado, a park west of downtown Boulder
- Flagstaff, Maine, a submerged former town in northwestern Maine
- Flagstaff Lake (Maine), on the Dead River
- Flagstaff (Mandeville, Louisiana), listed on the NRHP in Louisiana
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Flagstaff, the space vessel in the science fiction novelette Uncle Buno (1955) (Science Fantasy, Issue 16) by William F. Temple.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.