From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Flambeau may refer to:
- A burning torch, especially one carried in procession
- Flambeau (character), a character in G. K. Chesterton's Father Brown stories
- The Flambeau River, in northern Wisconsin
- Flambeau, Rusk County, Wisconsin
- Flambeau, Price County, Wisconsin
- The former Chicago and North Western Flambeau train service, later renamed the Flambeau 400
- Flambeau, Inc., owner of Duncan Toys Company
- Flambeau, one of the founding members of the Order of Hermes in the game Ars Magica
- Flambeau, lighted torches used to illuminate floats in Mardi Gras parades in New Orleans
- Flambeau, a flame fed by natural gas on early natural gas wells to show that the gas was flowing; see Gas flare
- Flambeau butterfly, Dryas iulia
See also: Lac du Flambeau
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.