|Minister of the Interior|
3 July 2012
|Prime Minister||Sali Berisha|
|Preceded by||Bujar Nishani|
|Member of the Albanian parliament|
|Political party||Democratic Party|
Noka is a medical doctor by training. He held positions within the Democratic Party of Albania. He was elected as a member of the Assembly of the Republic of Albania from the Democratic Party of Albania for the Kukes district. In June 2012, he was named the Interior Minister following Bujar Nishani's accession to the Presidency of Albania.
- "Albania names new economy, interior and health ministers". Reuters (Tirana). 25 June 2012. Retrieved 8 September 2012.
- "Parliamentary group". pd.al.
- "List of elected members". Albanian parliament.
- "Flamur Noka, Interior Minister". Top Channel. 23 June 2012. Retrieved 8 September 2012.
- "Fourth Time’s the Charm: Albania Selects New President in Buhar Nishani". Bilgesam. 7 July 2012. Retrieved 8 September 2012.
|Minister of the Interior