From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flan is a kind of sweet or savoury pie in English cuisine.
Flan may also refer to:
- Crème caramel or Flan de leche, especially in Spanish-speaking areas and in the United States
- Quiche, a kind of savoury pie with custard filling in French cuisine
- Flan or planchet, a blank metal disk to be struck as a coin
- Flans, a Mexican vocal trio
- Flan (Greyhawk), a race in the World of Greyhawk campaign setting
- Flan or Browncoat, a fan of the Firefly TV series
- Flan, an enemy in Final Fantasy game series, based on the shape of the dessert
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.