From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (June 2009)|
Flanders’ DRIVE is a Flemish non-profit organization, started in 2001, that plays a role in:
- Stimulating innovation and collaboration between companies in the vehicle industry,
- Initiating research projects and managing them together with our partner companies,
- In-house R&D projects,
- International activities and collaborations.
Flanders’ DRIVE has three main streams of activities:
- Knowledge transfer,
- Research in four principal areas,
- Engineering and testing services in its laboratory.
In research, Flanders DRIVE focuses on four areas:
- Light weight materials
- Clean power trains
|This article about an organisation in Europe is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|