The Last Warrior (1970 film)
The Last Warrior (aka Flap) is a 1970 American comedy western film directed by Carol Reed and starring Anthony Quinn, Claude Akins and Shelley Winters. Set in a modern Native American reservation, it is based on the novel Nobody Loves a Drunken Indian by Clair Huffaker.
- Anthony Quinn - Flapping Eagle
- Claude Akins - Lobo Jackson
- Tony Bill - Eleven Snowflake
- Shelley Winters - Dorothy Bluebell
- Victor Jory - Wounded Bear
- Don Collier - Mike Lyons
- Victor French - Sgt. Rafferty
- Rodolfo Acosta - Mr. Storekeeper / Ann's Father
- Susana Miranda - Ann Looking Deer
- Anthony Caruso - Silver Dollar
- Evans p.185
- Evans, Peter William. Carol Reed. Manchester University Press, 2005.
|This film article about a 1970s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|