|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013)|
The Flapjax compiler is written in Haskell.
- Krill, Paul (October 16, 2006). "Flapjax on the griddle for Web apps". DigitalArts.
- Leo Meyerovich, Arjun Guha, Jacob Baskin, Greg Cooper, Michael Greenberg, Aleks Bromfield, Shriram Krishnamurthi. "Flapjax: A Programming Language for Ajax Applications". OOPSLA 2009.
- Leo Meyerovich, Arjun Guha, Jacob Baskin, Greg Cooper, Michael Greenberg, Aleks Bromfield, Shriram Krishnamurthi. "Flapjax: A Programming Language for Ajax Applications". Brown University Tech Report CS-09-04.
- Arjun Guha, Shriram Krishnamurthi, Trevor Jim. "Using Static Analysis for Ajax intrusion Detection". WWW 2009.
- Arjun Guha, Jacob Matthews, Robert Bruce Findler, Shriram Krishnamurthi. "Relationally-Parametric Polymorphic Contracts". DLS 2007.
|This programming language–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|