From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flashing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flashing may refer to:
- Flashing (technology), overwriting a ROM module in a device
- BIOS flashing, overwriting a BIOS image
- Flashing (cinematography), a technique that desaturates the color so that one sees more in shadowed areas
- Flash evaporation, causing evaporation by lowering a fluid's pressure below its vapour pressure
- Flashing light, such as a light bulb or computer's cursor
- Flash (manufacturing), excess material attached to a moulded product which must usually be removed
- Exhibitionism, exposing one's body in a usually sexual way
- Flashing (weatherproofing), construction material used to prevent the passage of water around objects
- Facing (retail), getting rid of gaps on shelves to create the appearance of a fuller shelf
- Headlight flashing, briefly switching on main-beam headlights in a prompt action to warn oncoming drivers of dangers ahead
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.