From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A flashlight is a portable self-contained electric spotlight, also known as a torch.
The term flashlight or flash light may also refer to:
- Flash (photography), or the flashlight, a device used for instantaneous illumination during picture taking
- The Flashlight, a 1917 silent film starring Lon Chaney, Sr.
- Flashlights (album), an album by the band Y-O-U
- "Flash Light (song)", a song by the band Parliament
- Flashlight fish, a family of beryciform fishes living in tropical waters
- The Yakovlev Yak-25, a Soviet military jet which NATO designates as "Flashlight"
- The photophore beside the eye of certain fish
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.