From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flatland or flatlands in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flatland is an 1884 novella by Edwin Abbott.
Flatland may also refer to:
- Flatland (2007 film), a 2007 full-length computer animated film based on the novella
- Flatland: The Movie, a 2007 animated short film based on the novella separate from the full-length film
- Flatland BMX, a practitioner of BMX freestyle focusing on stunts performed exclusively on the ground
- Flatland skimboarding, a watersport commonly done in creeks, lakes, or rivers
- Flatland in-line skating, also known as freestyle skating
Flatlands may refer to:
- Flatlands, Brooklyn, a neighborhood in Brooklyn, New York
- Flatlands, land which is flat, having little in the way of elevation change, see wikt:flatland and wikt:flatlands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.