From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flatlander in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flatlander may refer to:
- A character in the 1884 Edwin Abbott novella Flatland
- Flatlander (story), a 1967 story by Larry Niven
- Flatlander (short story collection), a 1975 collection of short stories by Larry Niven
- Flatlander (Niven), a term used in Larry Niven's works
- The Flatlanders, a country music band
- Andy "Flatlander" Morin, a producer and keyboardist for the experimental hip hop group Death Grips
- A pejorative term used chiefly in Wisconsin to refer to residents of the U.S. state of Illinois. The term is also used in Vermont for residents who moved there from out of state.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.