From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flatten in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flatten or flattened may refer to:
- Regrading land
- Flat-ten engine
- Svein Flåtten, Norwegian politician
- Mount Flatten, fictional mountain from The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show animated television series
- Flattened rice
Flattening may refer to:
- Flattening, in celestial mechanics and geophysics
- Ellipticity in differential calculus, see elliptic operator
- In psychology, flattening of affect
- Head flattening
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flatten.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.