From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flavor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flavor is the sensory impression of a food or other substance that is determined mainly by the chemical senses of taste and smell.
Flavor may also refer to:
- Flavor Flav (born 1959), former rap/hip-hop promoter and current reality television actor
- Flavour N'abania (born 1983), Nigerian singer-songwriter
- Flavors (album), the debut album by American R&B girl group Tiffany Affair
- "Flavor", 1994 song by the Jon Spencer Blues Explosion from their album Orange
- "Flavors", a song by Gomez from their 2000 compilation album Abandoned Shopping Trolley Hotline
- "Flavor", 2003 song by Every Little Thing from their album Many Pieces
- "Flavour" (song), 2012 single by Iyanya from his album Desire
- "Flavor" (song), 2012 single by Tori Amos from her album Gold Dust
- Flavors (film), romantic comedy concerning Asian-Indian immigrants in America
- Flavors (programming language), an early object-oriented extension to Lisp
- Flavour (particle physics), a quantum number of elementary particles related to their weak interactions
- Flavour Magazine, an urban entertainment and arts magazine in the United Kingdom
- Flava (disambiguation), for the slang pronunciation of the word
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flavor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.