From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A flea is a parasitic insect.
Flea may also refer to:
|Look up flea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Cat flea, Ctenocephalides felis, whose primary host are domestic cats
- Snow flea, small jumping insects in the order Collembola and a term sometimes also used for wingless scorpionflies in the family Boreidae
- Water flea, any of several small aquatic crustacea
- Flea (musician), the stage name of Michael Balzary, bassist of Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Flea, a bar magnet (or stir bar in the U.S.) used with a magnetic stirrer to stir solutions in a laboratory
- FLEA (psychedelic), a psychedelic phenethylamine
In literature and fiction:
- The Flea (poem), a poem by John Donne
- The Flea (character), a character from the animated TV series ¡Mucha Lucha!
- The Flea (fairy tale), a fairy tale by Giambattista Basile
- Flea (Chrono Trigger), a character in the popular video game Chrono Trigger for the Super Nintendo
- "Fleas" (poem), a common alias for "Lines on the Antiquity of Microbes", considered the shortest rhyming poem in the English language
- "Fleas (The Good Wife)", a first season episode of The Good Wife
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.