From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fleece in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fleece is a general term for a fabric (often with a deep pile), and may refer to:
- A fleece, a woollen coat of a domestic sheep or long-haired goat, especially after having been sheared (but before being processed into yarn or thread).
- Polar fleece, a synthetic (polyester or PET) fabric that is spun into a soft weave for a wide range of uses.
- Horticultural fleece, used to protect plants from high temperatures or insect pests
- The bright gold Fleece of Greek mythology
- To fleece someone, slang term for causing someone to be ripped off, or an unfair transaction, or insects.