|Founder(s)||Alfred Fleishman and Robert E. Hillard|
|Headquarters||St. Louis, Missouri|
|Key people||Dave Senay
(President and CEO)
Fleishman-Hillard Inc. is a public relations and marketing agency founded and based in St. Louis, Missouri. It was acquired by Omnicom Group in 1997, becoming part of the Diversfied Agency Services (DAS) division. The company was founded in 1946 by Alfred Fleishman and Bob Hillard. For more than twenty years, its customer base was largely limited to regional clients.
In 1994, the company expanded its operations to the Asia Pacific region with an office in Beijing. In May 2013, the company rebranded its name to FleishmanHillard and launched the slogan "the Power of True". As of August 2013[update], the company had 111 offices in 29 countries across the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, and Africa.
- Leadership, FleishmanHillard.com
- Omnicom to Acquire Fleishman-Hillard, The New York Times, Glenn Collins, 10 April 1997.
- Devlin, Edward S. (2006). Crisis Management Planning and Execution. Taylor & Francis. p. 372. ISBN 9780203485897.
- Elliott, Stuart. (18 June 2012). "An Agency Division Chronicles Its Own I.T. Overhaul". The New York Times.
- "FleishmanHillard Milestones". FleishmanHillard. Retrieved May 3, 2013.
- "Agency Report: Fleishman-Hillard". The Holmes Report. 2010-03-29. Retrieved 2013-08-05.
- Elliott, Stuart (April 29, 2013). "The New Look of Public Relations". The New York Times.
- "FleishmanHillard Offices". FleishmanHillard. N/A. Retrieved 2013-08-05.