Fleming Media is a London based investment fund run by the family of Ian Fleming, author of the James Bond novels. In 2006 new arm of the group Fleming Literary Management bought the Willard Price literary estate for an undisclosed six-figure sum.
In 2007 Fleming Media launched the pregnancy and parenting website Gurgle in conjunction with Mothercare. The company also owns 50 per cent of Book Army, a literary social networking website part-owned by HarperCollins.
- "Fleming media banks on Price estate". Daily Telegraph. 17 November 2006. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- "Willard Price & Fleming Literary". Fleming Literary. Archived from the original on 2007-10-08. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- Elevator Pitch: gurgle's new approach to parenting advice. The Guardian, April 3, 2008.
- HarperCollins launches recommendation site for book lovers. Brand Republic, March 5, 2009.
- Fleming Literary (archived 2007)
|This article about a media company in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|