From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Flemish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flemish is the Dutch language as spoken in Flanders, the northern part of Belgium.
Flemish may also refer to:
- Flemish bond, a type of brickwork bond
- Flemish Eye, a record label
- Flemish Liberals and Democrats, political party
- Flemish Brabant
- Flemish Community, an constitutional, institutionalized community in Belgium
- Flemish Government, the executive branch of the Flemish Community and Flemish Region
- Flemish knot and Flemish bend
- Flemish literature, the literature of Flanders
- Flemish movement, a political movement for Flemish autonomy
- Flemish painting, a historic school of painting centered in Flanders
- Flemish Parliament, the legislative assembly of the Flemish Community and Flemish Region
- Flemish Region, a constitutional region in Belgium
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.