|Systematic (IUPAC) name|
|(what is this?)|
Flephedrone has only a short history of human use and its toxicity is not well established.
Flephedrone has been illegal in Denmark since December 2008.
Flephedrone has been illegal in the UK since April 2010.
Flephedrone has been illegal in the Lithuania since April 2010.
Flephedrone is most likely illegal in Australia as an analogue or derivative of cathinone.
Flephedrone has been classed as a narcotic in Sweden since October 2010.
Flephedrone has been listed since January 2011 as a Schedule I drug in Florida (United States).
Flephedrone (4-Fluoromethcathinone) was classified as a schedule I controlled substance in Georgia (United States) in May 2011.
Flephedrone has been listed since June 2011 as a Schedule I drug in Pennsylvania (United States).
- Davies S. Drug Trends and New Designer Drugs. St George's University of London. 6th November 2008.
- Archer RP. Fluoromethcathinone, a new substance of abuse. Forensic Science International. 2009 Mar 10;185(1-3):10-20. PMID 19195800
- Thornton, S. L.; Gerona, R. R.; Tomaszewski, C. A. (2012). "Psychosis from a Bath Salt Product Containing Flephedrone and MDPV with Serum, Urine, and Product Quantification". Journal of Medical Toxicology 8 (3): 310–313. doi:10.1007/s13181-012-0232-4. PMC 3550171. PMID 22528592.
- "Ustawa z dnia 15 kwietnia 2011 r. o zmianie ustawy o przeciwdziałaniu narkomanii ( Dz.U. 2011 nr 105 poz. 614 )". Internetowy System Aktów Prawnych. Retrieved 17 June 2011.
- , Medical Products Agency (Sweden), Läkemedelsverkets författningssamling (Swedish)