The Fleshlight is a brand of sex toys designed for penetration and marketed primarily to heterosexual men. The Fleshlight is designed and marketed by Interactive Life Forms (ILF). The Fleshlight is named for the flesh-like material used in its inner sleeve, as well as the plastic case that houses the sleeve, which is fashioned to look like an oversized flashlight. The inner sleeve is available with vulva, anus, and mouth orifices.
The inner sleeves come in colors of flesh (from a variety of ethnicities) and ice/crystal (see-through), as well as a limited edition blue color for an Avatar-like look, and 48 different internal textures (6 original, 19 girls, 10 special, 5 Sex-in-a-Can and 12 boys textures). The Fleshlight was designed by Steve Shubin. He was granted a patent in 1998 for his invention, as a "device for discreet sperm collection". It was also designed to be a safer alternative to real sex, considering STDs and pregnancy.
Fleshjack by Fleshlight
Fleshjack is the gay spinoff of Fleshlight.com The Fleshjack site caters specifically to gay customers. The site is designed to appeal to the gay market, with popular male models featured in photos and video clips.
The "Fleshlight Girls" brand consists of custom-molded masturbation sleeves molded from the bodies of popular pornstars. These are made from exact molds of the star's vulva, mouth, or anus. Current Fleshlight Girls are Asa Akira, Joanna Angel, Lisa Ann, Tori Black, Jessica Drake, Nina Hartley, Jenna Haze, Jenna Jameson, Jesse Jane, Bibi Jones, Katsuni, Kayden Kross, Christy Mack, Tera Patrick, Teagan Presley, Riley Steele, Misty Stone, Stoya, Alexis Texas.
Fleshjack Boys is a custom-molded line of masturbation devices and dildos from the bodies of popular gay porn stars; current models include Jack Bass, Chris Rockway, Spenser Reed, Nicco Sky, Donny Wright, Brent Corrigan, Brent Everett, Pierre Fitch, Austin Wilde, and models from Bel Ami and Next Door Studios.
- Bussel, Rachel Kramer (September 21, 2006). "Boys' Toys". The Village Voice.
- "Overview Fleshlight internal textures".
- Lynn, Regina (February 15, 2008). "Unexpected Sources Drive Progress of Sex Tech". Wired.
- U.S. Patent 5,782,818 and U.S. Patent 5,807,360
- "Fleshlight Buyer's Guide".
- Fleshjack Wins Cybersocket Award http://business.avn.com/articles/novelty/Fleshjack-Wins-Cybersocket-Award-23809.html 2008-02-19
- "Fleshlight Girls". Retrieved January 23, 2014. "Each custom-molded Fleshlight Girls masturbation sleeve is an exact mold of each star's most intimate parts."
- "Fleshjack Boys". Retrieved January 23, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fleshlight.|