From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fletch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fletch may refer to:
- Fletch (archery), the individual materials, such as feathers, that provide aerodynamic stabilization in arrows or darts
- Andy Fletcher (musician), nicknamed "Fletch", a member of the band Depeche Mode
- Fletch (novel), the first book in a series of books by Gregory Mcdonald featuring the character Irwin Maurice Fletcher
- Fletch (film), a 1985 comedy starring Chevy Chase, based on the novel
- Fletch (Hollyoaks), a fictional character from British soap opera Hollyoaks
- Norman Stanley Fletcher, nicknamed "Fletch", the lead character in the British sit-com Porridge
- Fletch & Vaughan, the weekday drive show of New Zealand's The Edge radio station with co-host Carl "Fletch" Fletcher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.