From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fleur-de-lys in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Fleur-de-lis is a stylized design often used in heraldry or as a political symbol.
Fleur de Lys or Fleur de Lis may also refer to:
- The Fleur-de-Lis Trail in Nova Scotia
- Fleur-de-Lys, part of the city Birkirkara, Malta
- Fleur-de-Lys, Caerphilly, a village near Blackwood, Wales
- Fleur De Lys RFC, a rugby union team from Fleur-de-Lys
- Fleur de Lys, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Fleur de Lys, a mansion in Holmby Hills, Los Angeles, California.
- Fleur de Lys (superhero), a character from Quebec created by Mark Shainblum
- Fleur-de-Lis (DC Comics), a superhero character from France in the Global Guardians
- Fleur-de-Lys de Gondelaurier, a character in the novel The Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo
- the original stage name of the Filipino film actress Florida Yapco, better known as Mona Lisa
- The Fleur de Lys, a British band from the mid-1960s
- Fleur De Lis Handicap, a thoroughbred horse race at Churchill Downs
- Fleur de lis, a flight maneuver performed by the Blue Angels
- Fleur de Lys (restaurant), a fine-dining French cuisine restaurant in San Francisco, California and Las Vegas, Nevada.
- The Fascination of the Fleur de Lis, a 1915 silent film starring Lon Chaney, Sr.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.