From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fleury can refer to:
- Fleury Abbey, a Benedictine monastery in Loiret, France
- Cardinal André-Hercule de Fleury, Bishop of Fréjus (1653—1743), chief minister of Louis XV of France
- Claude Fleury (1640 – 1723), French historian
- Fleury Mesplet (1734 – 1794), French-Canadian printer
- Abraham-joseph Bénard (1750 – 1822), French actor of the Comédie-Française and one of the greatest comedians of his time.
- Joseph-Nicolas Robert-Fleury (1797 – 1890), French painter
- Louis Fleury (1878 – 1926), French flautist
- Paul A. Fleury (born 1939), American physicist and academic administrator
- Theoren Fleury (born 1968), Former Canadian hockey player
- Marc Fleury (born 1968), French software developer
- Amber Fleury (born 1979), a contestant on Canadian Idol
- Marc-Andre Fleury (born 1984), Canadian hockey player
- Mathieu Fleury (born 1985), Canadian politician
- Champfleury Jules Fleury-Husson (1821 – 1889) French novelist and critic
- Fleury Playbook, a 13th-century manuscript of liturgical dramas
- Several communes of France:
- and part of the name of several communes:
- Transmitter Fleury is a communications mast in Aisne, France
- fleury is also a term used in Heraldry, as in "a cross fleury"
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.