From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flexible in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flexible may refer to:
Science and technology
- Power cord, a flexible electrical cable
- Flexible cable, a cable as used on electrical appliances
- Flexible electronics
- Flexible response
- Flexible-fuel vehicle
- Flexible rake receiver
- Flexible AC transmission system
- Semi-flexible rod polymer
- Flexible identity, in non-associative algebras, for example alternative algebras
- Flexible single master operation
- Flexible mold
- Flextime, a variable work schedule
- Flexible spending account, a tax-advantaged savings account
- Flexible baton round, fired as a shotgun shell
- Flxible, originally the Flexible Sidecar Co.
- Flexibility (disambiguation)
- Bendable (disambiguation)
- Rollable (disambiguation)
- Flex (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Flexible"
- All pages with titles containing "Flexible"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.