From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flexible in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flexible may refer to:
- Flexible electrical cable, also known as a power cord
- Flexible electronics
- Flexible response
- Flexible mold
- Flexible-fuel vehicle
- Flexible rake receiver
- Flexible spending account, a tax-advantaged savings account
- Flexible single master operation
- Flexible baton round
- Flexible AC transmission system
- Semi-flexible rod polymer
- The Flxible Company (originally the Flexible Sidecar Co.)
- Flexible identity, in non-associative algebras, for example alternative algebras
- All pages beginning with "Flexible"
- All pages with titles containing "Flexible"
- Flexibility (disambiguation)
- Bendable (disambiguation)
- Rollable (disambiguation)
- Flex (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.