From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flick may refer to:
- Flick family, a well-known German family
- Hans-Dieter Flick, German football coach
- Flick Shagwell, pornographic actress
- Bertolt Flick, CEO of AirBaltic
- Brittany Flickinger, American reality TV personality, Singer.
- Flick Colby (1946–2011), American dancer and choreographer
- James Patton Flick (1845–1929), a two-term Republican Congressman from Iowa
- Lawrence Flick (1856–1938), American pulmonary physician
- Tracy Flick, a character in the film and novel Election
- Herr Otto Flick, a character in the TV series 'Allo 'Allo!
- Flick, a character in the film A Christmas Story
- Flick Duck, a character from the animated TV series PB&J Otter
- Flick, the protagonist from A Bug's Life
- Felicity 'Flick' Scully, Holly Valance's character in Australian soap opera Neighbours
- Flick (film), a 2007 horror film
- Flick (2000 film), an Irish noir fiction film by Fintan Connolly
- Flick (fencing), a maneuver in the sport of fencing
- Pencil flick, a move used in some games
- Slang for a film
- DVD Flick authoring software
- Flick (physics) a unit of spectral radiance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.