From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flicker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flicker may refer to any of the following:
- Flickers, woodpeckers of the subgenus Colaptes
- Flicker (screen), a fading between frames that occurs on a cathode-ray screen at low refresh rates
- Power line flicker, a fluctuation in the voltage of AC power lines, whose compliance is regulated by IEC61000-3-3
- Flicker noise, electrical noise with a 1/f spectrum.
- Flicker, a guitar tremolo made by ESP Guitars in the late 70s and early 80s
- Popular culture
- Flicker, the original bass guitarist for the band Manic Street Preachers
- Flicker, a character in the cartoon and video game Blazing Dragons
- Flicker (novel), a book by Theodore Roszak
- Flicker, a candle maker transformed into a candle man appearing in The Ice King of Oz and subsequent books by Eric Shanower.
- Flicker, a 1973 pinball table made by Bally
- Flicker Film Festival, an ongoing film series featuring Super 8 and 16mm short films
- Flicker Records, a record label belonging to Sony
- Flicker (album), Ayria's second album
- The Flicker, an experimental film created in 1965 by Tony Conrad
- Flicker (film), a 2008 Canadian film
- Flickr, a digital photo sharing website and service
- Flicka, a 2006 film based on the book My Friend Flicka
- Flick (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.