From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Flight controls (disambiguation))
Flight controls may refer to:
- Flight control surfaces, the movable surfaces that control the flight of an airplane
- Aircraft flight control system, flight control surfaces, the respective cockpit controls, and the systems linking the two
- Helicopter flight controls, similar systems for a helicopter
- Triangle control frame, the A-frame-like handle used to control hang gliders
- Kite control systems
- Flight Control (video game), an iPhone game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.