Flinders, New South Wales
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shellharbour, New South Wales
aerial photograph of Flinders
|Population||5,200 (2011 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Shellharbour|
It was initially intended to call the new station Flinders
Premier Illawarra operates one bus route to and from Flinders:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Flinders (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- New Shellharbour Junction set to open Illawarra Mercury 6 November 2014
- NSW Government delivers extra train seats for South Coast customers Transport for NSW 7 November 2014
- Brand new Shellharbour Junction Station ready to open to customers Transport for NSW 21 November 2014
- CityRail Update N.13 - Illawarra and South Coast edition. CityRail.
- Flinders to Shellharbour Junction railway station Premier Illawarra
|This Shellharbour geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|