Flint is an unincorporated community in Sharon Township, Franklin County, Ohio, United States, located north of downtown Columbus near the intersection of Flint and Park Roads. It was served by stations on the Cleveland, Columbus and Cincinnati Railroad (New York Central system) and Sandusky and Columbus Short Line Railway (Pennsylvania system), which opened through the area in 1851 and 1893, respectively.
- ^ "Flint, Ohio". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- ^ Google Maps street maps and USGS topographic maps, accessed October 2008 via ACME Mapper
- ^ Railroad map of Ohio published by the state, prepared under the direction of commissioner of railroads and telegraphs, 1898
- ^ Interstate Commerce Commission, 28 Val. Rep. 90 (1929), Valuation Docket No. 264: The Cleveland, Cincinnati, Chicago and St. Louis Railway Company and its Leased Lines
- ^ Interstate Commerce Commission, 23 Val. Rep. 365 (1929), Valuation Docket No. 386: Pennsylvania Company and its Leased Lines
- ^ Richard Reynolds-obituary