From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flint is a type of rock.
Flint may also refer to:
- Flint (comics), a character in the Wildstorm universe (see StormWatch)
- Flint (G.I. Joe), a character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Flint (Mother 3), a playable character in Nintendo's Mother 3
- Flint Fireforge, a dwarf in the Dragonlance chronicles
- Flint Hammerhead from Flint the Time Detective
- Sandman (Marvel Comics), aka Flint Marko
- Captain Flint, the legendary captain of a Pirate ship, the Walrus, in the novel Treasure Island by the Scottish author Robert Louis Stevenson
- Flint, the immortal antagonist in the episode Requiem for Methuselah of the original Star Trek series
- Flint, the protagonist in the Cluster series, by Piers Anthony
- Flint Lockwood, the main character in Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs
- Flint, a character of the Pokémon universe.
- Flint Island, an atoll in the Pacific Ocean
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Flint, Georgia, an unincorporated community
- Flint, Michigan, a city
- Flint Township, Michigan, a charter township
- Flint, New York
- Flint, Texas
- Flint, West Virginia
- Flint Hills, a physiographic region located in Kansas and Oklahoma
- Flint River (disambiguation), several
- The Flint, a neighborhood in Fall River, Massachusetts
- Flint County, San Andreas, a fictional county in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
- Flint tool, a stone tool made from flint
- Flint glass
- Ferrocerium or "lighter flint", a spark-producing alloy
- Flint (automobile), a Durant automobile from the 1920s
- Flint (band)
- Flint, a chimpanzee that was featured in several books and documentaries
- Chalicosis, also called Flint disease
- Flint-Worcester tornado outbreak sequence, tornadoes in 1953
- SS City of Flint, first American steamship captured by Germans in WWII
- USS Flint (CL-97), an Atlanta-class cruiser of the Second World War
- Fast Library for Number Theory, software
- IL Flint, Norwegian football club
- All pages beginning with "flint"
- All pages with titles containing "flint"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.