From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Flip-flops are a simple type of footwear in which there is a band between the biggest toe and the other toes.
Flip-flop may also refer to:
- Flip-flop (electronics) – the bistable multivibrator, a circuit with two stable states
- Flip-flop (politics) – a sudden change of position on an issue, also called a U-turn
- Flip flop, per Top, bottom and versatile – a role reversal between two men during a single sexual encounter
- Flip-flop hub – a type of hub used in bicycle wheels
- Flip-Flop (Doctor Who audio) – a Big Finish Productions audio drama based on the British science fiction television series Doctor Who
- Flip Flop (The Price Is Right) – a segment game on The Price Is Right
- Flip-Flop (album) – the fourth album by Guadalcanal Diary
- A Handspring (gymnastics)
- The translocation of a phospholipid in cell membranes carried out by flippase proteins
- Flip (algebraic geometry) and flop – operations in algebraic geometry
- Flip-flop kinetics – a phenomenon in pharmacokinetics when a drug is released at a sustained rate instead of immediate release
- An alternative nickname of the African Wood White butterfly (Leptosia alcesta).
- A trick performed in the sport of freestyle kayaking (Playboating).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.