Flip That House
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (September 2009)|
|This article reads like a news release, or is otherwise written in an overly promotional tone. (September 2009)|
|Flip That House|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV),
|Original run||July 14, 2005– 2008|
Flip That House is an American anthology series created by the Discovery Home Channel and now also airing on TLC. Each episode shows a different individual (or group of people) in the process of flipping a house. All episodes show:
- Initial cost of purchase
- Initial budget and work schedule
- "Flip Tips"
- Final estimated sell price from a professional real estate agent
- Actual budget, work schedule, and possible profit
- Some older episodes also have a "Flip Forward" section. The original flippers give an update on their professional and personal lives in the Real Estate Industry (plus how much the property actually sold for).
This show differs from many of the other "fix it up" shows in that they do not spend time on actual techniques for doing the work on the houses involved. The focus is more on the trials and tribulations of organizing the business end of things, and the processes of renovating, not the actual renovations themselves.
This is a list of airdates for original episodes of Flip That House.
|Season||Ep #||First Airdate||Last Airdate|
|Season 1||10||July 14, 2005||September 15, 2005|
|Season 2||39||August 9, 2006||2007|
|Season 3||39||July 7, 2007||2008|
|Season 4||19||March 9, 2008||2008|
During the first season, most episodes took place in the Southern California (Los Angeles) area. Subsequent seasons presented flips that occurred in other areas including:
- San Diego, CA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Las Vegas, NV
- Austin, TX
- Houston, TX
- Columbia, SC
- Atlanta, GA
- New Orleans, LA – These episodes focused on houses being repaired after Hurricane Katrina
- Boston, MA
|This article related to a reality television program is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|