|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||6|
|No. of episodes||60 (List of episodes)|
|Running time||44 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Authentic Entertainment|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)
|Original run||July 31, 2007– present|
|Related shows||Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis|
Flipping Out is an American reality television series that debuted on July 31, 2007, on Bravo in the United States and HGTV in Canada. The show is centered on designer Jeff Lewis in Los Angeles, California, his entourage that consists of his project manager Jenni, housekeeper Zoila, business manager and boyfriend Gage and his other assistant(s) and helper(s). For the first season the show revolved around Lewis' flip projects as he renovated homes and re-sold them for a profit. As the housing bubble popped in 2007, Lewis started to focus more on his home decorating consulting business and less on flipping houses, though in season four he considered moving back into flipping small projects on the side.
Flipping Out has been renewed for a seventh season that will air in 2014.
- Jeff Lewis, (Season 1-present) - Lewis was born on March 24, 1970, in Orange County, California, and is a 1988 graduate of Mater Dei High School. He attended both the University of Southern California and Chapman University where he was pre-law and a political science major. After graduating from college in 1993, Lewis began working for a real estate agent. In 1999, Lewis began his occupation as a real-estate speculator and interior designer. He purchases properties, and then renovates them to sell for a profit. Jeff is openly gay.
- Jenni Pulos Nassos, (Season 1-present)
- Zoila Chavez, (Season 1-present)
- Gage Edward, (Season 5-present)
- Andrew Coleman, (Season 6-present)
- Vanina Alfaro, (Season 6-present)
- Chris Elwood, (Season 1)
- Ryan Brown, (Seasons 1–3)
- Chris Keslar, (Season 2)
- Jett Pink, (Seasons 2-5)
- Sarah Berkman, (Seasons 3–5)
- Trace James Lehnhoff, (Seasons 3–5)
|Season premiere||Season finale|
|1||7||July 31, 2007||September 11, 2007|
|2||9||June 17, 2008||August 12, 2008|
|3||11||August 18, 2009||October 27, 2009|
|4||10||August 10, 2010||October 12, 2010|
|5||11||July 6, 2011||September 13, 2011|
|6||12||September 4, 2012||November 27, 2012|
- House "flipping"
- "Bravo's Docu-Drama "Flipping Out" Delves Into High Stakes, High Drama World of Colorful Los Angeles Home Flipping Premieres, Tuesday, July 31st at 10pm ET/PT" (Press release). The Futon Critic. June 28, 2007.
- Larsen, Peter (August 12, 2007). "TV's 'Flipping Out' star began flipping in O.C.". The Orange County Register.
- Bibel, Sara (April 2, 2013). "Bravo Greenlights 17 New and 18 Returning Unscripted Series". TV by the Numbers (Press release). Retrieved December 7, 2013.
- "A Los Angeles Speculator Sold on Himself". Retrieved November 10, 2012.