From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Flog (disambiguation))
Flog may refer to:
- General terms:
- Flagellation (also known as "flogging")
- British slang meaning "to sell"
- Australian slang meaning "to steal"
- An Australian slang term for a person who is an idiot or a "tool"
- During the Roman empire, to flog or to scourge is to torture with a whip of broken glass and with a metal ball with two metal hooks at its end
- An Australian slang term for rain; i.e., "it's flogging down"
- A cowlick found on the crown of a boy's head.
- To sell, especially aggressively or vigorously (slang).
- To promote or publicize (slang).
- Internet terms:
- Felicia Day's Video Blog (Vlog) on Geek & Sundry
- A blog on Freenet
- A photoblog
- A fake blog typically used as a sales tool
- A flipped blog developed for subsequent sale
- A family blog
- A food blog; sometimes, a blog devoted to food porn blog
- A LifeLog
- An acronym: "For Love of God"
- A forced blog, such as those used by students to meet an academic requirement
- A contraction from Blog fiction
- A fictional blog
- A Facebook Log entry
- A Features blog
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.