From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flop or FLOP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flop may refer to:
- Flop, a box office bomb in the entertainment world
- Flop, as verb or noun, referring to flophouse, cheap rooms in a transients' hotel
- Flop (poker), a poker term describing the first three cards dealt to the board
- Flip-flop (electronics), the bistable multivibrator, a circuit with two stable states
- Flopped image, a type of mirror image in photography, graphic design and printing
- Flop (algebraic geometry), a birational transformation
- Flop, as verb or noun, referring to people who don't succeed in their show business career.
- A feigned foul in basketball or soccer
- A style used by Lebron James,
- Flop shot, a shot in golf where the ball has a very high trajectory but travels a short distance
- Flop (band), a defunct 1990s era pop-punk group from Seattle, Washington
- Flop!, an industrial and synthpop album by the band And One
- FLOPS, an abbreviation for the computing term floating point operations per second
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.