|Years active||2005 – present|
Flora Spencer-Longhurst entered the National Youth Music Theatre at age eleven and had studied at Manchester University. She made her television debut in 2005 in the BBC television series Dalziel and Pascoe which featured actor Warren Clarke. Her professional stage debut was in 2007 at the Young Vic Theatre in a critically acclaimed production of The Member of the Wedding where she played the part of Frankie Addams. Among her other stage credits was the role of Rosalie in the Lillian Helman play The Children's Hour at the The Royal Exchange Theatre. She had played the character Cecily in a musical adaptation of Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest and had also performed the role of Belle in a stage version of A Christmas Carol at the King's Head Theatre. Her most recent stage role was that of Reza in the West End production of the musical Once.
Her most recent and probably best known television part was the dual role of Lisa/Tomaso in the CBBC series Leonardo where she played the part of a girl disguised as an apprentice male artist. Other roles in television have included Losing It with Martin Clunes and the 2006 pilot episode of Inspector Lewis. As Spencer-Longhurst has done more stage and theatre work, she has not had extensive film and television exposure. Her motion picture debut Walking with the Enemy had won her a Best Supporting Actress award at the Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival and is scheduled for release sometime in 2014. Her other television work has had her working alongside actors such as Kenneth Branagh (Wallander), Peter Davison (Unforgiven), and Ben Kingsley (Walking with the Enemy).
- Dalziel and Pascoe (TV Series) "Dust Thou Art" (2005) - Lisa Johnstone
- Inspector Lewis (2006 TV movie, pilot episode) - Jessica Pollock
- Losing It (2006 TV movie) - Erica MacNaughton
- The Family Man (2006 TV movie) - Chloe
- The Afternoon Play (TV series) "The Real Deal" (2007) - Laura Fisher
- Wallander (TV series) "One Step Behind" (2008) - Isa
- Unforgiven (2009 TV series) - Emily Belcombe
- Comedy Showcase (TV series) "Chickens" (2011) - Gracie
- Taken (2011 short film) - Jill Maine
- Leonardo (2011-12 TV series) - Lisa/Tomaso/Tom
- Father Brown (TV series) "The Face Of Death" (2013) - Lucia Galloway
- Beautiful Relics (2013 short film)
- Walking with the Enemy (2014) - Rachel Schoen
Selected stage credits
- Ghosts (Young Vic Theatre) 2008 - Regina Engstrand
- "The Member of the Wedding". telegraph.co.uk.
- "Theatre review: The Member of the Wedding". britishtheatreguide.info.
- "London Theatre Guide Review of The Member of the Wedding". londontheatre.co.uk. Archived from the original on August 15, 2013. Retrieved December 15, 2013.
- "The Importance of Being Earnest Review". telegraph.co.uk.
- "Cast and Creative". earnestthemusical.co.uk.
- "Interview with Flora Spencer-Longhurst". lastminutetheatretickets.com. Retrieved December 23, 2013.
- "Press Office". bbc.co.uk.
- "Walking with the Enemy, Budapest under the Arrow Cross Films Release Delayed". conductive-world.info.
- "FLIFF announces winners". Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival. Archived from the original on November 26, 2013. Retrieved December 15, 2013.
- "Theatre Royal Haymarket, Girl With a Pearl Earring". london-theatreland.co.uk.
- "Review of A Christmas Carol". thestage.co.uk.
- "review of The Beggar's Opera". whatsonstage.com.
- "Titus Andronicus, directed by Lucy Bailey/Shakespeare's Globe". shakespearesglobe.com.