Florence Converse (1871–1967) was an American author.
Florence Converse was born in New Orleans in 1871.
- Diana Victrix (1897)
- The Burden of Christopher (1900)
- Long Will, A Romance (1903)
- The House of Prayer (1908)
- A Masque of Sibyls (1910)
- The Children of Light (1912)
- The Story of Wellesley (1915)
- The Blessed Birthday (1917)
- Garments of Praise (1921)
- Thy Kingdom Come: A Dream for Easter Even (1921)
- Santa Conversazione: An All Saints Miracle (1921)
- The Holy night (1922)
- The Happy Swan (1925)
- Into the Void (1926)
- Sphinx (1931)
- Efficiency Expert (1934)
- Collected poems of Florence Converse (1937)
- The Madman and the Wrecking Crew (Crux Ave, Spes Unica) (1939)
- Wellesley College, a chronicle of the years 1875-1938 (1939)
- Prologue to Peace: the Poems of Two Wars (1949)
This article incorporates text from a publication now in the public domain: Gilman, D. C.; Thurston, H. T.; Moore, F., eds. (1905). "article name needed". New International Encyclopedia (1st ed.). New York: Dodd, Mead.