From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Flores is a Spanish and Portuguese word meaning "flowers."
Flores may refer to:
- Flores, Buenos Aires, Argentina, a neighborhood
- Flores, Pernambuco, Brazil
- Flores Island (British Columbia), Canada
- Flores Canton, Costa Rica
- Flores, El Petén, Guatemala, a departmental capital
- Flores Costa Cuca, Guatemala
- Flores Island, Indonesia in the Lesser Sunda Islands island arc
- Flores Sea, Indonesia
- Flores Island (Azores), Portugal
- Flores Department, Uruguay
- Flores (company), a company in Serbia
- "Flores" (song), song by Brazilian band Titãs
- Flores (clothes), panties/boxers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.