- 1512 Introductio in Ptolomei Cosmographiam, with maps of America
- 1513 Biernat of Lublin's Raj dusny or Hortulus Animae ((Garden of the Soul), considered the first book printed entirely in Polish.
- 1514 Orthographia seu modus recte scribendi et legendi Polonicum idioma quam utilissimus, the first Grammar of Polish language
After having published about 80 works of high quality, he had to close his shop, working for his competitor Johann Haller for some time. Form 1521 onwards, he worked again in a new shop of his own, publishing 160 works until his death in 1536, after which his wife Helena continued until 1551.
- Johannes Gutenberg
- Movable type
- Early printing in Poland
- Spread of the printing press
- Wydra, Wieslaw (1987), "Die ersten in polnischer Sprache gedruckten Texte, 1475–1520", Gutenberg-Jahrbuch 62: 88–94
- Biography (Polish)
|This German business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|