Adventist University of Health Sciences
|Adventist University of Health Sciences|
Seal of Adventist University of Health Sciences
|President||David E. Greenlaw|
|64 Full Time (including non-classroom teachers)
6 Professional Faculty
145 clinical professors
|Location||Orlando, Florida, USA|
|Campus||Urban (Medical campus)|
|Part of a series on|
Seventh-day Adventist portal
Adventist University of Health Sciences (ADU), formerly Florida Hospital College of Health Sciences, is located in Orlando, Florida, United States. It is a Seventh-day Adventist institution which specializes in allied health and nursing education. The college is associated with Florida Hospital, and Adventist Health System which is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church.It is a part of the Seventh-day Adventist education system, the world's second largest Christian school system. 
The university is accredited through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools as well as specific accreditation or licensing bodies for specific programs.
This university bore the name of Florida Hospital College of Health Sciences until August, 2012, when it was renamed the Adventist University of Health Sciences.
- List of Seventh-day Adventist colleges and universities
- List of Seventh-day Adventist hospitals
- Nurse education
- Nurse educator
- Nursing school
- List of nursing credentials
- Diploma in Nursing
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Doctorate in Nursing
- Seventh-day Adventist education
- Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Seventh-day Adventist theology
- History of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- NAICU – Member Directory
-  About Adventist Health System. Retrieved 2009-12-04
- http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2010/1115/For-real-education-reform-take-a-cue-from-the-Adventists"the second largest Christian school system in the world has been steadily outperforming the national average – across all demographics."
- "Department of Education, Seventh-day Adventist Church". Retrieved 2010-06-18.
- Rogers, Wendi; Kellner, Mark A. (April 1, 2003). "World Church: A Closer Look at Higher Education". Adventist News Network. Retrieved 2010-06-19.
-  FHCHS Accreditation