Florida State Road 136
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2012)|
|Maintained by FDOT|
|Length:||3.396 mi (5.465 km)|
|West end:||CR 136 east of Pouchers Corners|
|I-75 / SR 93 east of Pouchers Corners|
|East end:||US 41 / SR 25 / SR 100 in White Springs|
State Road 136, locally known as Thunder Road, is a 3.396-mile-long (5.465 km) east–west route in Suwannee, Columbia and Hamilton Counties. Its western terminus is just west of Interstate 75 and is a continuation of County Road 136 in rural Suwannee County. Its eastern terminus is US 41 in White Springs.
For the most part, SR 136 serves as an access road from Interstate 75 to White Springs. The State Road designation begins 0.061 miles (0.098 km) west of I-75, where Suwannee County Road 136 ends. The road then enters Columbia County, travelling about 3 miles (4.8 km) before crossing the Suwannee River into Hamilton County. Upon entering Haminton County (and the city of White Springs), the road is renamed Bridge Street. The State Road designation terminates at US 41 (SR 25), but Bridge Street continues north as a local road.
Suwannee County Road 136
County Road 136
|Location:||Dowling Park, rural Suwannee County|
Suwannee County Road 136 runs from CR 252 in Dowling Park to State Road 51 in Live Oak, and is overlapped by SR 51 through the multiplex with US 129 briefly. It then continues west until it reaches the western terminus of SR 136 west of I-75. CR 136 is a cross-county and mostly rural road, crossing only through the city of Live Oak on its journey.
Suwannee County Road 136A
County Road 136A
|Location:||Rural Suwannee County|
||0.000||0.000||CR 136 west (Thunder Road)||Western terminus; road continues west as CR 136|
|I-75 / SR 93||Exit 439 on I-75|
||No major junctions|
|Suwannee River Bridge|
||White Springs||3.396||5.465||US 41 / SR 25 / SR 100 (Spring Street) / Bridge Street north||Eastern terminus; road continues north as Bridge Street|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- Florida Department of Transportation (10 February 2012). Straight Line Diagram of Road Inventory: State Road 136 (Suwannee County) (Map). http://www2.dot.state.fl.us/straight-linesonline/ViewDocument.aspx/Open/32241. Retrieved 1 May 2013.
- Florida Department of Transportation (5 April 2012). Straight Line Diagram of Road Inventory: State Road 136 (Columbia County) (Map). http://www2.dot.state.fl.us/straight-linesonline/ViewDocument.aspx/Open/30362. Retrieved 1 May 2013.
- Florida Department of Transportation (19 May 2012). Straight Line Diagram of Road Inventory: State Road 136 (Hamilton County) (Map). http://www2.dot.state.fl.us/straight-linesonline/ViewDocument.aspx/Open/31517. Retrieved 1 May 2013.
- FDOT Map of Suwannee County, including CR 136
- FDOT Map of Suwannee County, including CR 136A
|This Florida road-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|