Constantinescu works particularly in black and white or monochromatic photography, addressing a wide variety of subjects - landscapes, abstract, architecture, portraits.
Most work using techniques appear clearly subject-obscurului. Scenes - landscapes, architecture or abstract - and portraits have a deeply introspective. In its work, the author makes real foray into aesthetics bad manner of presentation of photos are characterized by bleak tone games of light and shadows and strong contrasts. Although it is a traditionalist to the canons of photography, compositions are well balanced, harmonious and have a message loud and deep. The works are characterized as being particularly creative idea, urging the contemplation. Pusher concern for aesthetics and composition of treated and non-traditional revealed a high level of abstraction, often leading to the development of unique photo grafisme English—Florin Rogneanu, art critic, director of the Art Museum Craiova
Florin Constantinescu has received awards and medals at various exhibitions and photographic art exhibitions in the country and abroad. A large number of his works are in private collections in France, Germany, USA, the Netherlands and England.
- Company with limited liability - II - 2008, 2009, Romania
- Company with limited liability I - 2007, Romania
- Bridge to the clouds - 2006, Romania
- Pages light II - 2004, Romania
- Lights cut II - 2004, Romania
- Pages light I - 2003, Romania
- Lights cut I - 2003, Romania
- Sunset time - 2002, Romania
- Exposures - 2002, Romania
- Salon International des artistes photographes de Roumanie et d'Hongrie, Szeged, Hungary, 2007
- "Crosslight Photography", Munich, Germany, 2004
- "Crosslight Photography", Novi Sad, Serbia, 2003
- "Crosslight Photography", Antwerp, Belgium, 2002
- "Crosslight Photography", Munich, Germany, 2000
- (Romanian) PC Architecture, Editions Karma, Craiova, 1996, ISBN 973-9251-11-0
- Personal web site, portfolio
- In Focus - Photography Workshop
- (Romanian) "Florin Constantinescu: Cu frumosul Rãul cãlcând", Photo Magazine, 2004.
- Portfolio of Constantinescu's works. Photographers League (Romania).
|This Romanian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|