From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Floss may refer to:
- Dental floss, used to clean teeth
- Embroidery thread, machine or hand-spun yarn for embroidery
- Fairy floss or candyfloss, alternative names for cotton candy
- Rousong, i.e. meat floss
- Floss, a municipality in the district of Neustadt (Waldnaab) in Bavaria in Germany.
- Free and open source software, Free/Libre/Open Source Software
- FLOSS Weekly, a podcast of the TWIT Network
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.