From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flourish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term flourish may refer to:
- Card flourish, a stage magic term for a visual display of skill.
- Flourish (fanfare), ceremonial music played on a bugle
- An ornamental feature in script or manuscript decoration, especially in a person's written signature.
- in history, literature or art etc., "flourished" plus dates, or in Latin floruit, refers to a person's known period of activity.
- Flourish (film), a comedic thriller
- Flourishing in positive psychology, is living in an optimal range of human functioning.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.