From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Flow diagram.|
Flow diagram may refer to:
- Alluvial diagram, highlights and summarizes the significant structural changes in networks
- Flowchart, schematic representation of a process which can give a step-by-step solution to a given problem.
- Control flow diagram, a diagram to describe the control flow of a business process, process or program
- Flow map, in cartography, a mix of maps and flow charts that show the movement of objects from one location to another
- Functional flow block diagram, in systems engineering
- Data flow diagram, a graphical representation of the flow of data through an information system
- Process flow diagram, in Operations, a graphical representation of a process
- Sankey diagram, where line width represents magnitude
- Signal-flow graph, in mathematics, a graphical means of showing the relations among the variables of a set of linear algebraic relations
- State diagram, a representation of a finite state machine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.