Flower power (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flower power in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flower power is a slogan.
Flower Power may also refer to:
- "Flower Power" (photograph), 1967 photograph by Bernie Boston
- "Flower Power", an episode of The Backyardigans
- Flower Power, an episode of the television series Mona the Vampire
- Flower Power (The Flower Kings album), 1999
- Flower Power (Callalily album), 2012
- Flower Power, 1985 Sony Japan album by Takako Shirai
- "Flower Power", 1967 CBS debut single of Mud
- Flower Power, Ibiza dance instrumental by the DJ of the same name, adapted as "You Won't Forget About Me" by Danii Minogue and DJ Flower Power.
- "Flower Power" (song), 2012, by Girls' Generation
- "Flower Power", a song by John Scofield from the 1990 album Time on My Hands
- "Flower Power", a song by Zazie from the 2007 album Totem
- Flower Plower, an album by the band Poster Children
- "Power Flower", a song by Stevie Wonder from the 1979 album Stevie Wonder's Journey Through "The Secret Life of Plants"
- Power flower, an item in the Super Mario 64 DS game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.